Thursday, June 4, 2009

Free baseball tickets + Prostate blood test?

Comerica Park
I personally have not done one, but I'm going to do it. My wife's grandfather was at the ICU for 1 week because his prostate swelled up so big that he was not able to pee for 4 days! His urine was backed up and his lungs started collecting fluid and having difficulty breathing. So yes, I'm going to do something about it and prevent myself from ever getting there.

Illinois' public health chief Dr. Damon Arnold is a prostate cancer survivor and he is urging men to get free prostate cancer screenings. The first 250 men who show up will get two free tickets to a White Sox home game. SCORE :)

Have you done a prostate exam or blood test? What's your experience? Lets share them in the comments area.  Creative Commons License photo credit: Kevin.Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment