Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nike + iPod Sport Kit

Nike + iPod

I love music and when it's combine with the right song and the right workout? I can get real excited! So when I first found out about this Nike + ipod kit, I had to get one.

The device was quite easy to use, it plugs right into your ipod, after some registration on the Nike site, you're good to go. You don't need to have a pair of Nike + shoes in order to use the receiver, there are aftermarket pouches that you can buy and velcro it to you shoe lace area.

I like the power song feature, during those uphill battles (speed bumps in Florida), it delivers that "extra push" my current power song is "Sabotage" by the beastie boys.

Ok, so what are the things that I don't like? Well, it is not cheap, considering you'll need an existing ipod. Also the user interface, it is quite messy when my wife wants to use it and the uploading is confusing when there are more than 1 user in the family. Also the "on" button on the receiver can be easily forgotten, so you may be wasting battery power without knowing it was on.

Do you have a Nike + ipod kit? How do you like using it? Got any power song you like to share in the comments area? Creative Commons License photo credit: dan taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment