Friday, June 5, 2009

Product Review: Adidas Megabounce

I am a picky shoe shopper, not because I love shopping, but because of my flat feet. My father's got them and I'm blessed to inherit them from him. In order to cope with this condition, I get to shop for quality shoes twice a year. My latest find is Adidas Megabounce, they are kinda funky looking but if you suffer from foot pain, you can feel the difference. The toe box is wide, perfect for flat feet. The heal construction is really top notch, it absorb my body weight just fine and provide adequate support, reduce ankle rolling (pronation), which many flat footers have. Price is a little on the steep side, just a little under $100, if you look at it as an injury prevention device? totally worth every penny. Do you have a favorite pair of running shoes? Share them in the comment area and submit a tip to us!

1 comment:

  1. [...] weeks ago I reviewed the Adidas Megabounce. I liked them so much that I decided to buy another pair. They are not cheap at $99, so I did some [...]

    ReplyDelete