Monday, July 27, 2009

Product Review: Kashi - Autumn Wheat

Lets face it, you can't eat oatmeal everyday! So I was on a quest to find a cereal, just to switch things up and add some flavors. Per Dani Nichole's recommendation, I gave the Kashi - Autumn Wheat a try, I was a little hesitant at first, I have previsouly tried Kashi - Go lean crunch before and HATED it!

I have to say, Autumn Wheat changed my perception on Kashi, it's got the right kind of crunchiness, the wheat don't break away like Kellogg's all bran does, and it's got a hint of sweetness in it. I was impressed. According to the food label, it's got 6g of fiber, 7g of sugar, 1g of fat and a total caleries at 190. Not bad at all. According to the ingredient, it's whole grain wheat, with a dash of cane juice. Afterall, it is a process food, but not bad if you got sick of oatmeal. It's a thumbs up for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment