Sunday, July 5, 2009

Product Review: Neutrogena Men Invigorating Face wash



I have never been a fan of facial products, growing up I only knew about 3 things: Shampoo, Soap and hair gel. So life after marriage is an experience, there were times where my wife insisted on me testing certain products with her, I never quite got into it simply because they all make you smell like flower afterwards.

After lots of trial and error, I've finally settle on a product that I can recommend. Neutrogena Men Invigorating Face Wash, this stuff rocks, it cleans your face, if you leave it on for a minute, you'll really feel refresh and it doesn't  dry up your skin like other products do. Price is $5 and you don't smell like a girl. Share your favorite product in the comment area.

No comments:

Post a Comment